Tuesday, September 22, 2009

QODS'S DAY IN IRAN

note: "I prepared this text for 3 weeks ago but because of my trips I couldent publish it."




This year The Qods's Day rallies (the universal invention that was schematized by Imam Khomeini to release Qods-Sharif from Zionism) was little diffrent in Iran.A few opponents of Ahmadi Nejd that couldn't defeat him in president election wanted to disarrange this day. They did many propagation in virtual space such as web and mobile but their numerus was too small that they were lost in millions demonstrators against the Zionism and Capitalism of world.
The opponent said "No to Gaza and Lebanon, I will give my life for Iran" and heared from the million crowd "even Gaza and Lebanon, I will give my life for Islam" and"Death to America","Death to Israel".
fortunatly, their nasional ideas instead islamic idea don't have many supporter in iran. They are support by west countries such as USA and UK.
You can read two diffrent report by foreign presses about Qods Day in Iran here:
1
2

No comments:

Post a Comment